Does the idea of scanning in all of your family’s photographs overwhelm you? Maybe it seems like such a tedious task that you have given up on trying all together!
There’s a solution! With new technology you no longer have to have a scanner and scan each photograph individually! If you download the Google PhotoScan app we will take you through, step by step, how to use your phone to scan in photographs.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan, follow the instructions to take photos of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust Corners, Rotate as you want to get the best picture.
- To save the finished document, tap Done!
- Repeat for as many photos as you want.
To use your scanned photo(s) you’ll need to save it to your camera photo roll:
- Open the photo in PhotoScan
- Open the menu (it looks like ‘…’ in the top, right-hand corner)
- Chose ‘Save to camera roll’
And just like that you are able to scan and upload images to your Special2Us account but much quicker, easier, and without even needing a scanner.