Your Voice-based Photo Album
Bringing back memories to share with friends and relatives – anywhere at any time
Making Heroes of Grandparents
So many interesting things friends & family did in the past: what were they all?
Moving home & Downsizing
Declutter, save space & money by keeping your treasured documents & photos in the safest place possible
“I must get around to that”
Sort the stress of sorting departed relatives’ pictures, prints, films, negatives & scrapbook documents
How much does it cost?
take a look at our services packages
- 10GB of storage space (enough for 500 very high quality or 5,000 HD quality pictures)
- "what happend then?" find out what else happened on the same day
- 'how to' advice on scanning and storing
- (paid every 3 months)
Photo and Document Scanning
- Track & Trace Courier Collection
- Digitisation of photos, slides, albums & scrapbooks, certificates & documents
- Return of original materials (Track & Trace Courier)
- Safe Storage with secure 24-7 internet account access
- DVD or Flashdrive backup options
- includes Family Vault Service for 1 year
- (minimum of 100 images)
Recovery & Restoration
- Retouching to remove dust marks, scratches & water discolouration
- Adjustments to solve Red Eye (“devil look”)
- Colour enhancement to bring back how you remember the scene
- Photo Editing for picture re-composition & removal of unwanted elements
Prints, Programmes, Legacies & Mementos
- Photo printing for large & small pictures, on paper, canvas, giftware
- Creation of unique family album programmes for events: weddings, anniversaries
- Photo details, album curation & “who is this, when was that” service
- Tea & Tech sessions providing company & reminiscence recording service
News and Information
Latest Articles from the Special2Us Team
We’re really excited… the team of Special2Us remember the “flower power” times of velour wallpaper, orange swirly carpets & Anaglypta ceilings which means that we’re of an age where family photography was created around Instamatics, KodaChrome, Box Brownies
The black-and-white shots provide a detailed insight into what life was really like for Britain’s wartime leader conducting the war from beneath London’s street.
Chatting to care-home residents about their interests boosts their quality of life, according to trial
Just one hour a week of social interaction can improve the quality of life for dementia patients in care homes, a study suggests.
A trial involving more than 800 people
Temporary export ban on Julia Margaret Cameron album with photos of Darwin and Tennyson
An extraordinary album of photographs by the Victorian pioneer Julia Margaret Cameron will leave the UK unless a buyer with £3.7m can be found.
Cameron’s Norman Album, which includes
SC bars divorced couples from sharing each other’s photos on online platforms … Realizing that the parties had alleged serious charges against each other that could possibly be used to ruin their future professional and family prospects,
Klaus Nigge/ Wildlife Photographer of the Year. Internationally-renowned exhibition of wildlife photography to go on display in Edinburgh. Wildlife Photographer of the Year showcase will open at the National Museum of …
A month or so ago, my father ended up in hospital…. Daily now, friends, relatives, family & neighbours visit – often conversation can be stilted: what does one say, how does one engage and, what on earth can one find for kids to do when the age gap between
Its always fascinating to look at iconic pictures from photo libraries and collections from the web, one has to wonder how many and what quality there are of images in families’ albums which are yet unseen and may never be accessible to the general public?
This spring marks five years since the publication of PHOTOGRAPH by Ringo Starr, the fastest-selling book Genesis has published, and the PHOTOGRAPH Portfolio 2013. The Portfolio introduced Ringo’s photographs as a series of museum-quality